- Regy Perlera, 28, is the founder and CEO of Seasons, a menswear rental platform.
- Seasons raised $4.3 million in 2019 from investors such as Alexis Ohanian’s Initialized Capital, Notation Capital, and the rapper Nas. It currently offers over 500 products and has 18 official brand partners.
- Perlera launched the company in November 2019 after noticing many rental platforms were targeted toward women, but few were focused on men.
- In an interview with Business Insider, Perlera talks about his company Seasons and how he wants to redefine ownership for the next generation.
- Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
In the summer of 2019, Regy Perlera found himself scurrying around New York. He had just left his job as a product designer at Nike and was on the hunt for investors for a new idea: a platform that would allow men to rent designer…